Successful businessmen know that 80 percent of their business comes from 20 percent of their customers. They also understand that maintaining good relationships with existing customers takes a lot less money and will be paid off handsomely.
Fred Reichheld (author of "Loyalty Rules") affirms that a mere 5% increase in customer retention can result in a 75% increase in customer value. Impressive enough to ignore the role of loyalty, isn’t it?
But customer loyalty can’t be bought – it can be only earned by your caring attitude towards them. The Follow Up Email extension from aheadWorks is the very tool to help you always stay in touch with your customers and enlarge the retention of your current consumers.
With new feature – the Market Segmentation Suite extension integration – implemented in the latest version of Follow Up Email you will never lose track of your customers whatever they order, add to wishlist or leave in abandoned cart.
Specify the rule, define Market Segmentation Suite condition and your follow-up emails will be sent automatically to customers when, for example:
- total sales amount of the products in cart equals or greater than $1000
- T-Shirt from Dolce & Gabbana for $395 is added to wishlist
- HTC Touch Diamond is in the abandoned cart
- and so on
Thus sending follow-up emails becomes №1 in your plan of building customer loyalty and allows your customers to feel that they are treated with all possible care and respect.
The following bugs have been fixed in the latest version of Follow Up Email as well:
- Incorrect processing of "Advanced Newsletter – Send only to subscribers of segments" rule option
- Link Tracking grid sorting
- Product type label displaying
- adminhtml.xml added
- Incorrect work of rule when Sale Amount condition is set to "Doesn’t matter"
- Sender details default value in general settings
- Edit rule page error when Advanced Newsletter extension disabled
- Z-Blocks extension reference
You can find more information about Follow Up Email on the extension page.
Note: Market Segmentation Suite is a separate aheadWorks extension and does NOT go with the Follow Up Email package.