Insert eye-catching countdown timer.
- Block placement available at category/product pages
- Scheduling options to enable/disable the block
- Countdown values range from days to seconds
- Disable/enable products automatically with countdown
Magento Countdown Overview
If you want to attract additional attention to your promotions, use the Countdown extension for Magento. This module allows you to insert block which counts days, hours, minutes and seconds in reverse order to zero before or after the specified event triggering. The running out time stimulates better than words and pictures.
You can use Countdown for sales and promotions as well as for other different purposes. Place timer at the Home page and remind your website visitors about the approaching end of webinar registration. Make it displayed on certain product page and tell your customers when the item will be available for purchasing/downloading.
This easy at installation and flexible at configuration Magento extension allows you to create attractive countdown timers in a couple of minutes! You can insert the countdown on different pages of your Magento store, schedule its displaying, customize the block view and specify parameter for each countdown timer.
The Countdown Magento extension works with Catalog Price Rules and Shopping Cart Price Rules so that you can inform your customers when the sale will start or end.
Countdown Extension Features:
- Insert countdown block via CMS, widget, or layout updates
- Block can appear automatically according to created rule
- Add countdown to any item and display on both product and catalog pages
- Ability to specify a Countdown Timer for different customer groups
- Ability to customize countdown blocks:
- define start and end dates of countdown
- set up countdown priority
- add URL to countdown block
- specify block title
- use HTML code in description
- edit timer view
- Ability to schedule the countdown timer, e.g. show it every day from 1 to 4 p.m., every Monday, only at the weekend, etc.
- Enable/Disable specific product when countdown starts/ends
- Dynamic change of values
- Configure timer to display:
- Days & Hours
- Days, Hours, & Minutes
- Days, Hours, Minutes, & Seconds
- Create triggers to activate or deactivate Catalog Price Rules and Shopping Cart Price Rules
- 3 design templates are included
- Multistore support
1.1.6* SUPPEE-6788 compatibility issuern* "Days left" value issue
1.1.5* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue
1.1.4* Error on category pages when FPC was enabledrn* Countdown didn’t appear on product pages of specific categoryrn* Incorrect timer design on the category page on the RWD themern* Problem with the “Gray” design package on the RWD themern* Design packages were not shown in dropdown in backend after installationrn* Countdown was not shown for newly assigned products to specific categoryrn* Problem with countdown stylesrn
1.1.3* Incompatibility with Magento EE Full Page Cache on CMS pages
1.1.2* Incorrect work of Full Page Cache in Magento EE
1.1.1* Problem with order cancellingrn* Recurring Time options were returned to zero by cronrn* Countdown block wasn’t shown in a custom position
1.1.0+ Priority field for countdown blockrn+ Timer inside product list on the category pagern+ A possibility to enable/disable productrn+ Show countdown on a recurring basis
1.0.5* Spelling mistakesrn* Incorrect field type in the Triggers tab
1.0.4+ Stability and speed improvements
1.0.3+ Magento CE 220.127.116.11 compatibilityrn+ Magento EE 18.104.22.168 compatibilityrnrn
1.0.2+ Ability to specify Countdown Timer for different customer groupsrn* Files work optimizationrn* Catalog Price Rule errorrn* Time zones issuernrn
1.0.1* Single store support